Tulsa Endoscopy Center
4200 East Skelly Drive, Suite 100
Tulsa, OK 74135
Tulsa Endoscopy Center is located just off of I-44 on East Skelly Drive. The nearly 8,000 square-foot center is state of the art, including convenient curbside access, advanced technology for precise procedures, and cutting-edge methodologies for maximal comfort during your procedure. The expertise, quality of care, and industry-leading safety standards are what makes Tulsa Endoscopy the preferred choice of patients throughout Oklahoma.
Tulsa Endoscopy Center is located inside the 10-story glass and marble building between Harvard and Yale with the north side the building on 51st Street. To access the parking lot, enter on 51st Street and drive around the building to the entrance facing Skelly Drive and I-44. The entrance to this side of the building has no stairs leading to the entrance for a more comfortable entry and exit.
Lisa Fonkalsrud, BSN, RN, CGRN
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Tulsa
- Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse,Oklahoma
- ACLS Provider
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- SGNA President, 2015-2016
- ASGE Standards of Practice Committee, 2012-2014
- Member, Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
- Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Honor Society